How Can You Get Your Spouse Back To Work?

Do you feel that your spouse is not working, or not working at his/her capacity?

You may be in luck. You can ask your spouse to submit to an examination (VOCATIONAL EXAMINATION). If he or she does not submit, then with the courts permission, you can file an order and with good cause have an examination of your spouse. While the court will not force your spouse to work the court can IMPUTE income to him/her. This imputed income will be considered in calculating child or spousal support.

If you have any questions regarding your divorce and/or child support, please contact the Law Offices of Nezam & Associate, your Los Angeles and Orange County divorce attorneys. Farzad Nezam, Esq.

Call To Banner